Brush Break-In Drops 15ml Needle Tip Bottle
Apply 1 drop per brush at the start of the break-in process and 1 additional drop per brush at the half way point of the process.
Proper care and precautions must be used in the storage and use of Brush Break-In Drops
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not handle or use until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Avoid release to the environment.
Use personal protective equipment as required.
Use with adequate ventilation.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
Keep only in original container.
Store in a cool dry place, do not place in direct sunlight.
Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame.
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
May cause skin irritation.
May be harmful or fatal if swallowed.
May be harmful if inhaled.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
May cause respiratory irritation.
Do not induce vomiting if swallowed. Seek medical attention immediately if ingested.
In the event of exposure to eyes, flush for 15 minutes and seek medical attention immediately.
If overcome by vapors, seek fresh air or oxygen immediately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.