- Dual Magnet Can with HG6 magnets - Maximizes torque and braking
- 1.4mm thick Can - Strengthens the magnetic field for maximum torque and braking with a durable finish
- Adjustable Timing - Fine tune the motors powerband to optimal settings
- Rebuildable - Can be rebuilt to provide maximum power and longevity
- Dual Precision Ball Bearings - Reduces friction provides increased efficiency and power
- Aluminum Heatsinks - Additional cooling provides for a more efficient motor
- Standup Brushes - Long lasting performance brushes
- Springs - Optimal tension springs
- Machine Wound Armature:
- Cleaned and Lubed Bearings - Allows for the smoothest operation
- Precision-Spaced Armature - Centers the Armature in the magnetic field with minimal play
- Precision-Measured Springs - Assures both springs are at the optimal tension
- Aligned Brush Hoods - Allows the brushes to make full contact allowing even wear and max power
- Tested - Each component is tested on calibrated
- Fully Broken-In - Ready to install and run
- 30 Day Limited Warranty
Wind:The number of turns of an armature determines the amount of power, RPM and torque a motor will create.
The lower number of turns typically will make the motor produce more RPM and overall power, while torque per amp will be reduced, but less than the gain of RPM.
Higher turn motors will produce the more torque per amp, but will sacrifice RPM and power.
Lower turn motors will have reduced runtime and can require more maintenance. Proper maintenance and cleaning are much more critical on a lower turn motor.
KV Ratings - No Load with 5 Volts @ Zero Degrees
27t = 2400 KV
30t = 2170 KV
35t = 1870 KV
45t = 1410 KV
55t = 1130 KV
Rotation: Some vehicles require the motor to run in the reverse direction, if needed we can set the motor up specifically for this. It's important to have the correct rotation of your motor, especially if you are adding timing. A motor with the incorrect rotation that has timing added will run with negative timing and will likely fail.
Timing: Timing allows you to adjust the powerband of a motor. Motors come standard with 0 degrees of timing to insure proper installation in all vehicles. You may add timing up to 36 degrees in most motors, though we would recommend no more than 12 in most motors. Please refer to our timing guide to understand the effects of timing on a motor.
Wire Leads: We can install motor leads onto the motor for you.
Precision Matched Pair: Matched motors utilize inductance and resistance matched armatures, with precision matched magnets. Multiple parts are matched between the motors (commutator, springs, brush resistance, etc). They are run through a series of tests on multiple dynos and specialized analyzers to insure they operate perfectly in sync with each other, providing equal power and operational characteristics. One motor is setup in reverse for correct dual motor installation. Motors are stamp F(Forward) and R(Reverse) on the bottom for easy identification.
|General Motor Specifications|
|Break-In||570 seconds at 3 volts, 30 seconds at 3.5 volts|
|Wire Type||Copper Round|
|Shaft Size||3.175mm (1/8th)|
|Mounting Pattern||Standard 540 M3x25mm|